QHY4040 Pro FSI Scientific Cooled CMOS Camera
Price as Configured: $14,809.00
QHY4040/QHY4040PRO is a scientific cooled CMOS camera with GSENSE4040 4K*4K sCMOS sensor. It has a 36.9mm x 36.9mm square sensor with 9.0um pixels in a 4k x 4k array. It has a 36.9*36.9mm big image area. 9um pixel size.
QHY4040/PRO has both the FSI version and BSI version. FSI version has a peak QE of 74%, 70ke full-well (at the lowest gain), 4e readout noise (at the highest gain). BSI version has a peak QE of 90%, 39ke full-well (at the lowest gain), 2.3e readout noise(at the highest gain), and a wide spectrum from UV to Near IR.
QHY4040 has only the FSI version, supports a single 12BIT channel readout (high gain channel only). QHY4040PRO has both FSI version and BSI version, supports selectable dual 12bit channel output (high gain, or low gain), and also supports the on-camera dual 12bit to 16bit data combination process.
The standard version is two-stage TEC cooling with air cooling. QHYCCD can provide the water cooling version as requested.
The typical application of this camera is astronomy imaging, spectrum, dynamic x-ray DR, satellite tracking, etc.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Cooled scientific camera uses the Gsense4040FSI front-illuminated, 16.8 Megapixel, CMOS image sensor – 36.9mm x 36.9mm square sensor with 9.0um pixels in a 4k x 4k array
- Multiple Pixel Clocks, 20 FPS at Full Resolution
- Has a peak QE of 74% at 600nm, ultra high dynamic range of 86dB, extremely low readout noise of 3.7e- and Zero Amplifier Glow
- 70ke- Full Well at Low Gain and 0.2e- Dark Current at -15C
- With Electronic Rolling Shutter and
- Two-stage Thermoelectric Cooling (-35 °C below ambient)
- USB3.0 High speed interface with up to 5GB of bandwidth
- The camera is ideal for astronomical imaging, medical imaging, life sciences, fluorescence detection and basic research.