Optec 2" to 1¼” Compression Adapter
Price as Configured: $85.00
The Optec 2-inch to 1-1/4-inch Compression Adapter is the improved version of the #17662 1-1/4" adapter. This new version features a solid brass compression ring with machined grooves to hold 1-1/4" eyepieces firmly without slippage. A mere 1/8th turn of the upper locking ring tightens and loosens the 1-1/4" bore for easy use with gloved hands.
The #17663 offers a precision machined 2-inch outer diameter to fit into the drawtube of the TCF-S or TCF-Si focuser or any 2-inch focuser. A dovetail cut matches the three thumbscrews on the TCF-S while the 1-1/4" inner brass compression ring offers a non-marring alternative for 1-1/4" eyepieces and camera or instrument nosepieces. The adapter is self-centering for any 1-1/4" eyepiece or instrument nosepiece.
The 2-inch tube features an industry standard M48x0.6mm female thread for 2-inch screw-in type filters. Removing the lobed locking ring (shown in red) and the brass compression ring leaves a snug-fitting T-adapter with male M42x0.75mm threads.
- Overall Outside Diameter (locking ring): 2.20" (55.9mm)
- Outside Diameter (main body): 1.995" (50.7mm)
- Overall Height: 1.58" (40.2mm)
- Clear Aperture: 1.25" (31.8mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.45" (11.5 mm)
- TCF-S or TCF-Si focuser,
- TCF-S3 or TCF-S3i focuser with #17804 3-inch to 2-inch reducer,
- Any manufacturer's 2-inch focuser or receiver.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.