Optec FastFocus for C14
Price as Configured: $1,295.00
Fast-Focus Secondary Mirror Focuser for the C-14 / C1400 EdgeHD telescope.
Optec's FastFocus Secondary Mirror Focusing System with FocusLynx Controller has proven itself to be a singularly unique solution to the limited back-focus of the Celestron EdgeHD telescopes. With the FastFocus system in place, any Fastar compatible Celestron OTA can function like many professional telescopes where only the secondary mirror moves to adjust the focus. The primary mirror and entire imaging train can be locked in place avoiding flexure and tilt at the image plane.
This requires the FocusLynx Controller Hub in order to function.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Mounting: Fits Celestron C-14 and EdgeHD C1400 OTA with Fastar capability
- Collimation: Integrated push-pull mechanism with six #10-32 socket caps
- Linear bearings: four 0.25" bore 3/4" closed circuit linear ball bearings
- Lead screw: 1/4-20 tpi x 2-inch length
- Motor: NPM 25mm flanged motor with 25:1 gearhead
- Step Size: 7.8 micro inch (0.197micron)
- Total Steps: 44800 steps
- Total Travel: 0.350 inches (8.9mm) for secondary mirror
- Net effective focal travel: approx. 1.75-inches at focal plane
- Height: 2.75 in. (70mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. (740 g)