QHY42 PRO BSI Scientific Cooled CMOS Camera
Price as Configured: $13,850.00
The QHY42PRO-BSI uses the Gsense400 Scientific CMOS sensor with extraordinary 95% peak QE, 79% UV QE, and very good NIR response, plus an extremely low read noise of 1.7e-. The QHY42 has relatively large 11um pixels in a 2k x 2k array. The sensor size is 22.5mm x 22.5mm yielding a good field of view even at longer focal lengths. This camera is ideal for astronomical and biological science research. QHYCCD also supplies the QHY42PRO-FSI version.
SHIPPING NOTE: Shipping cost will be determined after the order is made and must be paid before the camera will ship. A shipping quote can be obtained on request.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Cooled scientific camera uses the Gsense400 BSI CMOS sensor
- Ultra High Sensitivity - with extraordinary 95% peak QE (Back-Illuminated)
- Ultra Low Read Noise1.7e-Photon Counting
- Large Pixel Size - 11um, 89ke- Full Well Capacity
- With 24FPS in HDR mode and 48FPS in STD mode
- Dual 12-bit A/D
- With Amplifier Glow Control and Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Sensor free of Microlenses
- Two-stage Thermoelectric Cooling (TE) and USB3.0 interface
- Ideal for astronomical and biological science research
- UV enhanced version available