PrimaLuceLab ESATTO 2" robotic focuser
Price as Configured: $675.00
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Crayford style focuser with 18 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 5 kgs) with no flexure - Low profile design with only 67mm thickness.
- 15mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Special adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, it's also provided with ASCOM driver.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Works also with PLAY astrophotography software, much more than a standalone program.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- Many camera threaded adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator and field de-rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional USB or 12V power cables.
- Weight: 835 grams
You don’t need to worry on how to connect ESATTO to your telescope. You can choose among the many models and adapters available! You can easily connect ESATTO 2” to telescopes like Schmidt-Cassegrains, Aplanatic Schmidt-Cassegrains, refractors, Cassegrains, Newtonians, and more! ESATTO truly is the universal focuser and if you can’t find an adapter for your telescope, just contact us!
ESATTO has been specifically designed for easy remote operation in order to let your telescope take advantage of all the latest technology in astrophotography. ESATTO comes with a sturdy USB-C port (which you can connect to any USB type port thanks to the cable included in the box) to connect to EAGLE or any Windows computer (tested with Windows 10 computers), and control it with PLAY astrophotography software or ASCOM driver. When connected to a USB ports capable of at least 1A, the ESATTO can be powered and controlled via the one cable!
ESATTO has built-in WiFi remote control capability so you can control it from any smartphone, tablet or computer! Just connect your device to the WiFi network of ESATTO and start the app. You will be able to control the focuser by using the dedicated ESATTO Virtual HandPad app. Thanks to convenient preset settings, you can easily record and move the focuser to specific predetermined positions . Great for visual use! WiFi control works even if ESATTO is also connected to a computer so you can control it simultaneously from 2 devices.
A perfect focuser is nothing without a solid connection to the camera. That's why, instead of using a normal 2" visual back, ESATTO 2" offers a M56x1 male thread (to let you attach SkyWatcher/Orion reducers for ED 80, 100 and 120 refractors) and, through a complete series of optional camera adapters with stop ring, it allows you to directly connect the most common DSLR, mirrorless and CCD or CMOS cooled cameras directly at the focuser. The stop ring allows you to lock the camera at a precise angle to better frame the object to be photographed. The stop ring adapters are available in many different sizes: this way you can connect, with maximum rigidity and comfort, any camera or accessory.
ESATTO includes a special port allowing ARCO, the camera rotator and field de-rotator, to be directly connected. With ARCO, you can remotely control the rotation angle of your camera in order to achieve perfect framing of the object you want to record. If you have an alt-az mount, you can use ARCO to de-rotate the field without the need of an equatorial wedge! ESATTO and ARCO are designed to work together. You will need only one short interconnect between the two!