PrimaLuceLab ESATTO 2" low profile robotic focuser
Price as Configured: $875.00
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Special low profile design for high load capacity (up to 5 kgs) and precision.
- Low profile with only 32mm thickness.
- 10mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.03 microns per step!
- Special optional adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, it's also provided with ASCOM driver.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- It works also with PLAY astrophotography software, much more than a standalone program.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app for visual use!
- Many threaded camera adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator and field de-rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional USB or 12V power cables.
- Weight: 730 gr.
ESATTO includes a special port allowing ARCO, the camera rotator and field de-rotator, to be directly connected. With ARCO, you can remotely control the rotation angle of your camera in order to achieve perfect framing of the object you want to record. If you have an alt-az mount, you can use ARCO to de-rotate the field without the need of an equatorial wedge! By connecting ESATTO 2” LP to ARCO 2” you will have a rotating focuser in just 54.2mm of thickness and 50.9mm of free aperture.