PrimaLuceLab ARCO 3" Camera Rotator and Field De-Rotator
Price as Configured: $1,395.00
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- 1 arc second resolution per step
- 76.3mm of free aperture
- No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connect to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
- No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
- It works also with PLAY, the Prima Luce AstrophotographY software
- ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
- Specially designed full aluminum case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
- Compatible with all M81 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 3" to any camera and accessory
- Adapters available to connect it ARCO 3" all the ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
ARCO comes with PLAY, the astrophotography software developed by PrimaLuceLab in order to record beautiful pictures of the night sky in the simpler way and with the telescope, mount and other accessories you prefer! PLAY includes many features needed for astrophotography and it allows you to configurate your telescope by selecting OTA and mount provided with ASCOM drivers (tested with ASCOM platform 6.4 and later), control focus with ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 and camera rotation with ARCO. In order to use PLAY you have to have at least ESATTO focuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor and, if you install PLAY in the EAGLE computer, it automatically adds more advanced features!
You can connect ARCO 3" to the ESATTO focusers with the proper optional adapters and control it with the ARCO cable that comes in the box. Use the PL3600458 adapter to connect ARCO 3” to ESATTO 3". Use the PL3600459 adapter to connect ARCO 3” to ESATTO 4”.
If you use a SESTO SENSO 2 connected to your telescope’s focuser, you can connect the ARCO 3” rotator by using the optional PL3600465 M63x1 adapter to connect rotator to focusers or correctors that come with 63x1 female thread or the optional PL3600463 M86x1 adapter to connect rotator to focusers or correctors that come with 86x1 female thread. Like with the ESATTO, you will connect ARCO to SESTO SENSO 2 with the provided cable.
Since ARCO 3” has the same M81x1 male thread found on the camera side of the ESATTO 3” draw tube, you can use any of the optional M81 adapters with stop ring in order to connect cameras or accessories you use for your setup:
- PL3600282 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with T2 thread
- PL3600277 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M48 thread
- PL3600275 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M54 thread
- PL3600279 adapter to connect accessories with M57 thread
- PL3600262 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M68 thread
- PL3600289 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M68 male thread
- PL3600272 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M72 thread
- PL3600252 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M72 male thread
- PL8410002 2” visual back to connect cameras or accessories with 2” noise piece
Thanks to its specially designed full aluminum case, all of the mechanical and electrical parts are neatly contained in the ARCO chassis. There are no protruding parts that may touch the camera, accessories or your telescope. The case thickness of the ARCO 3" is only 23 mm.
Please note: in order to be used, ARCO rotator has to be connected to ESATTO microfocuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor. ARCO is not designed as a stand alone unit.