Optec Gemini Hand Control
Price as Configured: $225.00
The Gemini Hand Control includes an electronic Fine Focus Knob for greater control and tactile feedback while using eyepieces at the telescope. An embedded rotary encoder switch allows one-hand fine focus control while using an eyepiece. No need to move your eye away from the eyepiece - with this improvement the Gemini hand control provides simple, intuitive and precise control of the focus motor.
The Gemini Hand Control plugs into the Hand Controller port on the bottom of the Gemini Control Hub using the included telephone handset cord.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- Display: 2-line with Position and Temperature
- Buttons: IN, OUT, and MODE buttons
- Focus/Rotation Control: Rotary encoder with 1X, 10X, and 100X speeds
- Communications: SPI to Gemini Hub via MAX232 chip
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81.4mm)
- Thickness: 0.9" (22.7mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Mounting: Stainless Steel hanging hook included
- Connection to Gemini hub: RJ22 plug labeled "Hand Controller"
- Recommended Cable: Telephone Handset Cable (25-ft. and 6-ft. lengths included)
- Firmware: V1.1.0 upgradeable with replacement 28-pin PIC chip