Pegasus Astro Motor Focus Kit v.2 (Universal)
Price as Configured: $148.12
Focus your telescope accurately and quickly using Pegasus Astro’s powerful Motor Focus Kit. This high resolution blue anodized gearbox has a 0.06 degree step size and can easily lift more than 6 kg (per cm) due to its high torque. The RJ45 socket converts to the compatible Robofocus pinout.
Note: Don't forget to add a stepper controller to drive the motor. Check out the Dual Motor Focus Controller, Ultimate Powerbox, or the External Motor Controller below.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
A rigid L-shaped black anodized aluminum bracket with cut rails for attaching to a wide range of focusers is included. This L-bracket has been successfully installed on:
- Orion Optics UK default focuser
- GSO (RC focuser)
- Takahashi (FSQ106, FSQ85, TSA102, TSA120, TOA130, FS60-CB)
- 2" and 2.5" Moonlite focusers
- Baader steel track
- Synta focuser refractors (Skywatcher Esprit 80ED, 100ED, 120ED, 150ED)
- Altair Astro (Full telescope series)
- 2", 2.5", 3", and 3.5" Starlight focusers
- Explore Scientific Refractor Focusers (Full telescope series)
- William Optics Refractors (Full telescope series)
- High Resolution Stepper Geared Motor Enclosure (Step Angle 7.5, Deg 120, Gear Ratio 1:120).
- Universal Black Anodized Aluminum L shaped bracket for Motor
- 6 x Solid Motor Couplers (3mm to 8mm)
- Different sizes (pairs of M3x10, M4x10, M4x30 M5x10, M6x10) of metric bolts and spacers