Optec Alnitak Flat Man L Large Flat Fielder
Price as Configured: $625.00
The Flat-Man L is an affordable means to achieve excellent flat fields for telescopes up to 12-1/2" diameter.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
The Flat-Man L uses the same electroluminescent technology as Optec's other products, and can either be manually placed on the vertical OTA or hung perpendicular (using one of the #6-32 cover screw holes) to the OTA’s park position for flat field imaging.
Optec's Windows software will light and control the brightness of the Flat-Man L. Comes with USB cable and power supply. The intensity of the light can be adjusted to one of 255 levels.
The #19091 - Flat-Man L Mounting Bracket allows you to easily mount the lamp to any tripod with 1/4"-20 head or the bracket can be drilled for mounting on an observatory wall at your telescope's park position.
- Lamp Diffuser Diameter: 14" (355mm)
- Lamp Illumination Diameter: 13" (330mm)
- Maximum Recommended OTA: 12-1/2" (315mm)
- Control Box Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.2" x 4.2" (57 x 80 x 106mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Power requirements: 12VDC for illumination, 5VDC for control (USB provided)
- Minimum OTA/dewshield OD: None
- Maximum OTA/dewshield OD: 14"
- Mounting Holes: Eight #6-32 threaded holes available,
- Alnitak Software Compatibility: Windows 7 and 10.
- Command Line Program: AACmd.exe