QHY90A Monochrome CCD Camera with 7-Position Color Filter Wheel
Price as Configured: $2,969.00
“A” Series camera family--“A” stands for “ALL-IN-ONE”. The camera includes a built-in motor driven filter wheel and natively supports the QHYOAG while consuming a minimum of back focus, precious for some optical systems.
In addition to the filter wheel and OAG, the “A” series camera also offers an internal USB2.0 hub providing two USB host ports and a USB to dual RS232 converter. A guiding camera, mount and electric focuser can be connected directly to this camera instead of the computer to reduce cable clutter and the chance of signal loss due to the long cables. A single USB cable controls all of the peripherals.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- CCD Sensor: KAF8300 Mono, Standard Grade
- Effective Pixels: 3358 x 2536 (8.6 mega pixels)
- Pixel Size: 5.4 µm x 5.4 µm
- Effective Area: 17.96 mm x 13.52 mm (Typical 4/3")
- Readout Type: Full Frame CCD, Progressive Scan
- Full Well Capacity: >25.5ke
- Anti-Blooming Gate: Yes, 100x
- ADC: 16bit
- Readout Noise: Typical 9 e-
- Binning Modes: 1x1, 2x2, 4x4
- Minimum Exposure Time: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure Time: 10,000 seconds
- TEC: 2 stage
- Cooling: Typical -45º below ambient
- Shutter: Butterfly mechanical shutter with uniform illumination
- Moisture Control: Air Connector for removable silicon gel tube. Heat board for optic window of airproof CCD chamber.
- Filter Wheel: Built-in 7-position for 36 mm unmounted filters
- OAG Interface: Six M3 screw holes for QHYOAG
- Telescope Interface: M42/0.75 inner screw
- Power Consumption: 0% cooling 8W; 50% cooling 16.5W; 100% cooling 27W
- Weight: 3 lbs.