QHY4040 Pro BSI Scientific Cooled CMOS Camera
Price as Configured: $45,000.00
QHY4040/QHY4040PRO is a scientific cooled CMOS camera with GSENSE4040 4K*4K sCMOS sensor. It has a 36.9mm x 36.9mm square sensor with 9.0um pixels in a 4k x 4k array. It has a 36.9*36.9mm big image area. 9um pixel size.
QHY4040/PRO has both the FSI version and BSI version. FSI version has a peak QE of 74%, 70ke full-well (at the lowest gain), 4e readout noise (at the highest gain). BSI version has a peak QE of 90%, 39ke full-well (at the lowest gain), 2.3e readout noise(at the highest gain), and a wide spectrum from UV to Near IR.
QHY4040 has only the FSI version, supports a single 12BIT channel readout (high gain channel only). QHY4040PRO has both FSI version and BSI version, supports selectable dual 12bit channel output (high gain, or low gain), and also supports the on-camera dual 12bit to 16bit data combination process.
The standard version is two-stage TEC cooling with air cooling. QHYCCD can provide the water cooling version as requested.
The typical application of this camera is astronomy imaging, spectrum, dynamic x-ray DR, satellite tracking, etc.
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
- Cooled scientific camera uses the Gsense4040FSI front-illuminated
- Interfaces: USB 3.0 + 2 x 10 Gigabit fiber: The PRO camera models support 2X10GB Ethernet (An OPTIONAL PCIE Grabber Card is necessary to achieve such high transfer rates). HOWEVER - a grabber card is not entirely necessary to operate the camera, since it is likewise capable to work under USB3.0 connection. Some users may own two or more ethernet compatible cameras but only do operate one camera at a time. In this case just one grabber card needs to be ordered. But for multiple cameras, each to operate with 2X10GB simultaneously, then the same number of grabber cards are needed.
- 16.8 Megapixel, CMOS image sensor – 36.9mm x 36.9mm square sensor with 9.0um pixels in a 4k x 4k array
- Multiple Pixel Clocks, 20 FPS at Full Resolution in USB 3.0 mode, 24 FPS at full resolution in 2x10Gbps in fiber mode
- Extremely low readout noise of typical 2.3e- @Maximum Analog Gain
- 36ke- Full Well
- Dual 12bit ADC, 1. Dual Channel Output Together Mode. 2. Single Channel Mode (High Gain Channel and Low Gain Channel Selectable), 3. Dual 12bit Combine to 16BIT Image mode.
- 2GByte (16Gbit) DDR3 image buffer
- With Electronic Rolling Shutter and humidity sensor in CMOS chamber
- Two-stage Thermoelectric Cooling (-35 °C below ambient)
- Ideal for X-ray imaging, charged particle detection, and micro-CT application