PlaneWave IRDK12.5 (Infrared Optimized)
Price as Configured: $12,000.00
The IRDK12.5 is an is a 12-inch infrared optimized optical tube designed for research applications where on-axis performance is crucial. for IR application, reflective coatings are a protected gold which give better than 98% reflectivity from .65 micron (650nm) to 5 micron (5000nm). This design is ideal for infrared astronomy or LIDAR applications.
- f/8 and 2541mm focal length.
- No coma, no off-axis astigmatism, and no field curvature.
- Pinpoint stars across a 52mm image circle.
- Mirror coatings that are optimized to transmit in infrared wavelengths (ultra violet optimization available)
- Rock solid fused silica mirrors with low thermal expansion.
- Carbon fiber optical tube assembly for rigidity and fast cooling.
- Simple secondary mirror collimation thanks to the fixed primary mirror.
- Ready for Delta-T dew prevention
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.