CFF Telescopes 300mm Ritchey - Chrétien Supremax33 Version
Price as Configured: $9,890.00
Tell us what you're looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Email Us.
CFF 300mm Ritchey - Chrétien
CFF's line of Ritchey-Chrétien reflectors is designed to offer uncompromising imaging quality, by integrating everything needed in a package containing high-quality hand-figured optics, top-quality finish & mechanics.
CFF is delivering the full range of substrates for these telescopes, starting with basic borosilicate glass (Supremax33), moving upwards in value/quality to Ultra-Low Expansion glass like Fused Silica/Quartz while for those who desire the best optical quality finish, they can manufacture the mirror starting with a cellular blank. The latter has the advantage of quickest cool down coupled with reduced weight (sensible weight differences/gains are observable in bigger sizes, 350 & 400mm).
- hand-figured Ritchey - Chrétien optics;
- precision adjustment of primary & secondary mirror;
- portable, medium size reflector telescope;
- truss type chassis design for quick cool down;
- carbon fiber and aluminum alloy high quality construction.
- 3.2" Starlight Instruments focuser, rack and pinion, 38mm travel;
- Field Corrector, 55mm corrected circle diameter;
- shroud pack (secondary casing shroud, secondary cage shroud, truss shroud);
- side plates (pair);
- riser + finder shoe (Starlight FSB-CH);
- primary mirror cooling fans;
- primary mirror heater;
- primary mirror hard cover;
- secondary mirror heater;
- 350 mm D-type dovetail;