CFF Bino-Refractor 160mm Oil-Spaced Triplet Apochromat
These are CFF's first products designed for using our eyes in a natural way. Built around two single optical tube assemblies, shortened to accommodate the 3-inch fusion image system, made in Japan (Matsumoto – EMS). By using the maximum practical aperture for the focusers and EMS system, the bino will allow using 2″ eyepieces without any vignetting of the light cone. It has the light gathering power of a 190-mm unobstructed objective while the use of our eyes in a natural way increases perceived resolution. The system is highly recommended for visual astronomy.
- FTF3545/3.5″ Starlight focuser, 114mm travel, dual-speed; with finder bracket and dust cap;
- dew shield with rotate & lock feature;
- portable, medium size refractor bino-telescope;
- EMS - UXL fusion image system;
- Oil-spaced design for best possible light transmission & highest contrast.
- CNC hinged ring type cradle,
- D-type dovetail,